High: We finally got Chris's new employment letter.
Low: Saw that a couple of things were missing.
High: Prayed they would accept it anyway, scanned it and e-mailed it to Gladney.
Low: Caseworker calls. The letter is a no-go. Also learn we may have to update medicals before we can update homestudy. Medicals don't expire until late January and we can't have physicals before then or our insurance won't cover it. That would mean another 2ish months before we would be back on the waitlist.
High: After discussion with caseworker, we do not have to wait for medicals to update homestudy as long as we can get it updated before our medicals expire.
Low: Realize it took Chris's employer almost two weeks to get us a letter last time. So, I typed up the entire letter for them so all they would have to do is print it on company letterhead, sign it, and make sure the notary signs it the same day. Praying that will happen tomorrow and they will overnight it to us.
Right now I am stuck in a low. My prayer is that tomorrow brings good news. Leaning on this: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11, ESV
Even though I've never seen your face, I miss you sweet child of mine. I know someday, many years from now, we will look back at this time of waiting and know it's purpose.